How I can help you
I can most help you in your business with recruiting, retaining and developing key staff for your organization, including coaching under-performers.
As a Chief Information Officer, my focus was turnaround leadership. Usually hired by the CEO, my role was to fix a failing IT department. My emphasis was in finding the best people for the targeted roles in the organization and inspiring them to their highest potential. Then, I coached them into a high performance team. My management role was in long range planning, satisfying organizational systems requirements, customer service and project management.
In a semi-retirement position, I have 5 years experience as a commercial insurance broker. Specifically, I can assist/advise with business insurance needs, such as general liability, workers comp, bonds, property insurance and other coverage.
I have 40 years of information technology experience in several industries... through the eyes of computer systems support for the operations of those industries:
- Aerospace (Air Force) Defense Systems
- High Tech - hardware and software
- Manufacturing- manufacturing resource systems (MRP)
- Mortgage Banking
- Consulting both as systems support for a large consulting company and as a consultant
- Small company systems support
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Technology & IT Services
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
BS, United States Air Force Academy.
MA, Business Management, University of Nebraska.