How I can help you
I have the experience to engage you in helping develop your vision, plan for growth, and add necessary organizational skills, while serving as a Guide with experience, a Bridge to resources/tools, and as a supportive Encourager.
My problem-solving approach stems from being a licensed Architect, Entrepreneur, successful Architectural/Engineering firm owner and International Leadership Trainer.
- Current International leadership trainer for EQUIP Leadership Inc., and The John Maxwell Team. Countries of service include Argentina, Brazil, China, Russia, Poland, Croatia, Estonia, Hungry, Italy, Latvia, Kenya, Mexico, Paraguay, and Peru.
Registered Architect in Florida and Indiana.
- Owned and led a 35 person architectural and engineering design firm specializing in public schools, university, industrial, and governmental buildings.
- Ten-fold revenue growth of our Indiana based A/E firm (R.W. Clinton and Assoc. Inc.).
- 40% gross profit margins (EBIT).
- All expansion funded by cash flow without borrowing.
- 66% conversion rate from public presentations. Past instructor for Dale Carnegie in Orlando, Florida.
Ownership Transition Planning
- Company was sold at the conclusion of a 10-year management transition plan.in order to serve my area of passion in leadership development.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Professional & Business Services
Master of Science in Management, Indiana Wesleyan University
Bachelor of Science in Architecture, Ball State University