The way we do business has changed dramatically in the last five years. This includes new ways of branding, marketing, and selling.
In order for your business to succeed now and in the years to come, you need to understand how to position your business to thrive and flourish in this new economy.
That's why we have invited ten business experts in Collier County to share their outlook on the future of small business. They will present the business opportunities in major sectors to help you grow your business now and in the future.
Ten experts will speak for 5 minutes each, highlighting the key drivers of business in Collier County.
In 50 minutes you will get a crash course covering the major business sectors in Collier County, to help you develop strategic plans for your company's growth.
The second part of the conference includes a Q&A session with an opportunity for attendees to ask pressing questions for each expert to answer.
You can post your questions on Twitter using hashtag #Collier2020.
The Conference will be opened by Michael Dalby, President of the Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce.
Meet our expert panel:
- Hodges University - Dr. Aysegul Timur, Senior VP of Academic Affairs, Hodges University
- CBIA* - Kathy Curatolo, Executive Vice President
- NABOR* - Cindy Carroll, President, Carroll & Carroll
- Tamiami Angel Funds - Tim Cartwright, Chairman
- Economic Development - Kristi Bartlett, Vice President
- Restaurants & Lodging - Lois Croft, SWFL Director
- CC Growth Management - Kris Van Lengen, Manager
- Tourism & Hospitality - Jack Wert, Executive Director
- Regions Bank / SBA - Tammi Teece, Vice President
- SWFL Alliance - Eric Berglund, President
*CBIA - Collier Construction & Building Association
*NABOR - Naples Board of Realtors
Gourmet Continental breakfast with coffee and pastries imported from Europe (courtesy of Landert Bread of Naples) is included with the entrance fee.
It's sure to be an exciting and enlightening conference with live entertainment, gourmet breakfast, and an opportunity to win valuable prizes.
- Growth Strategies
- Online Marketing
- In Business
- Encore (50+) Entrepreneurs
- Minority Entrepreneurs
- Women Entrepreneurs
- Young Entrepreneurs
- Agriculture and Farming
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Construction, Industrials and Utilities
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Government Contracting
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- Real Estate, Rental Services and Leasing
- Recreation and Travel
- Restaurants and Hospitality